TEAM AWESOME! - What's going down & Who's going. -

CU page for NYC and Jersey concert information. I'd like to have it pertain to Punk rock/Hardcore/Emo/Ska/Indie. But, if you are like me, feel free to post shows like eg. better than ezra and britney spears. thanks guys. email me or IM me if you have questions. Please email me or message me after you post.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Concerts

This week was full of awsome shows in NYC. too bad i was in california.

Here are some show for the upcoming two weeks which will definitely be rockin!

the explosion: jan 14 knitting factory
Nine black alps: jan 16 mercury
Hard-Fi: jan 17 bowery
editors: jan 20 mercury lounge
bell orchestre jan 22 bowery

im definitely going to bell orchestre and i will try to get tix to hard-fi and editors.

who's coming with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home